- If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause 10. Naturally Tribal will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
- The Customer must follow the returns policy set out on the reverse of their invoice or as detailed on www.naturallytribalgroup.com/customer-services. This requires emailing Naturally Tribal (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify their intention to return any goods, completing the form available at the Online Store or completing the attached Model Cancellation Form.
- In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 30 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Naturally Tribal within 30 days of delivery and return the product to Naturally Tribal before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- In cases where rejection of products is due to a defect or misdescription, in addition to the right at clause 10.3 above, for up to 6 months following the date of delivery, the Customer shall be entitled to a refund (at our discretion). You must notify us that a refund is required in accordance with our returns policy and return the product to us. Following expiry of this period and for up to 6 years from delivery, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
The rights described in clauses 10.3 and 10.4 are a summary of your key legal rights. For more detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with clause 11, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Naturally Tribal. Goods must be returned to Naturally Tribal before the partial refund can be issued.
- If any problems with your products cannot be satisfactorily resolved through our returns procedure, you may want to submit your issue for online resolution to https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation. This includes the following:
- 7.1Naturally Tribal have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
- 7.2Naturally Tribal have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
- 7.3Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
- 7.4The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Naturally Tribal has done.
- Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either return them in person, post them back to Naturally Tribal or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Where you are returning products pursuant to clauses 6.6, 10.3, 10.4 or 10.7 then we will pay the costs of postage or collection.